Thursday, February 14, 2013

Favorite Technologies


My every day life function the way in which it does with the aid of several technologies. As a student and a worker, I depend on the alarm clock in my cellphone to wake me when my need for sleep conflicts with my responsibilities. When awake I usually look to my computer to play music and update myself on the news.  It is nearly compulsive for me to open a computer and immediately open Huffington Post of BBC News.  I treasure my computer for these reasons, my iTunes I have 50 GB, all which I can honestly say I actually listen to and like.  All these song are arranged by complete albums of live shows with location and dates.  I should really back it all up actually.  
I live in Montclair about a fifteen minute drive from campus and I do not have a car.  I walk to work and I take a ten minute train ride to school.  I pay forty dollars a month for my Montclair train pass and rely heavily on this mode of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment